Cockroach Extermination, Cockroach Removal & Cockroach Pest Control Services
Did You Know?
Did you know that a cockroach infestation can pose a serious health risk to humans? Cockroaches are capable of transmitting food-borne illnesses such as salmonella. Cockroach extermination is incredibly important to keep salmonella and other virus from affecting the humans that live in the house. Cockroaches are nocturnal pests (most are active at night when it is dark) and bursts of light will send cockroaches fleeing for cover. Cockroaches will feed on almost anything like glue, food particles and paper to name a few that makes cockroach control difficult in some situations. Cockroaches can be found all over your home. Some cockroach hot spots are the kitchen, under sinks or anywhere that is dark and moist. A licensed cockroach exterminator should do the application of proper cockroach control and cockroach removal. Just reading about how to get rid of cockroaches and implementing certain pieces of advice may not be enough to stop the infestation!
Cockroach development from egg to adult cockroach is about three to four months and most cockroaches can live up to one year. Cockroaches produce egg capsules that can hold up to forty cockroach eggs per capsule. Female cockroaches can produce six to eight of these capsules in her lifetime that are dropped just prior to hatching.
- Cockroach extermination
- Chemical pest cockroach control
- Dust extermination pest cockroach control
- Gel bait extermination pest cockroach control
- Pest Cockroach control
- Good house keeping and sanitization practices which reduces food sources and helps with cockroach control and cockroach removal
- Eliminating moist dark areas where cockroaches like to hide and multiply.
- Inspection of all new incoming food and objects for signs of cockroaches is good cockroach control practice.
- Regular monitoring of home for cockroaches and signs of cockroaches will allow you to apply cockroach control before you have an infestation.
- Cockroach removal
- Hire professional cockroach exterminator for proper cockroach removal and cockroach control techniques.
Cockroach Control, Cockroach Removal And Cockroach Extermination Treatment Checklist
- Remove all plug and switch plates for pest cockroach control treatment and cockroach removal
- Clear all cupboards, drawers, and countertops of items for pest cockroach removal and pest cockroach control treatment.
- Prepare fridge and stove to be moved for pest cockroach removal and pest cockroach control treatment.
- Remove all items and clutter from area to receive pest cockroach removal and pest cockroach control treatment.
Frequently Asked Cockroach Control Questions
- Q. Do cockroaches transmit disease to humans?
- A. Yes cockroaches can transmit disease like salmonella (food poisoning) and cockroaches are one of the #1 contributors to asthma in our children due to cockroach allergens. Which is a good reason for cockroach extermination and cockroach control program.
- Q. What do cockroaches eat and what attracts cockroaches?
- A. Cockroaches will pretty much eat anything. Cockroaches are attracted to food particles, water and easy access to hiding places.
- Q.Does having cockroaches mean my home is unsanitary?
- A. Cockroaches can hitch a ride on most anything into your home and if a food source, water and shelter are present, cockroaches can thrive in the cleanest conditions.
- Q. What's the best way to kill cockroaches?
- A. The best way to kill cockroaches is to consult a pest cockroach control professional for advice for proper extermination techniques or have ICU Pest Control exterminate cockroaches for you and apply proper cockroach removal and cockroach control program.