Pest Pigeon Control, Pest Pigeon Removal, Pest Pigeon Management Services, Pest Pigeon Nest Removal & Pest Pigeon Exclusion
Pigeons have become a pest in our urban lifestyle, as pigeons are taking advantage of natural and man made structures in and around our homes and businesses. Our cities provide a number of attractions to pigeons, with our tall buildings and bridges that provide a perch for these pest pigeons to watch their food source on the ground as well as provide good pigeon nesting area and cover from pigeon predators. Pigeons reproduce year round and for this reason pigeon populations can grow extremely fast. In some situations yearly pigeon pest control programs in conjunction with pigeon control netting, pigeon control spikes and trapping pigeons will help reduce pigeon populations. Pigeon waste can also pose a threat to humans by causing a number of diseases like histoplasmosis, cryptococcosis, psittacosis and exposure both pigeon waste combined with pigeon feathers can cause bird fanciers lung. Pigeons depending on their location and climate in the region, can also host a few parasites as well. Many domestic pigeons have escaped or been released over the years, and has given rise to the feral pigeon.
- Pest pigeon control methods
- Pest pigeon control netting and pest pigeon exclusion techniques.
- Trapping pigeons for pigeon removal
- Installing pigeon control spikes for easy pigeon control.
- Pigeon waste removal to reduce health risks
- Onsite consultation for pest pigeon control netting and pigeon control spikes
- Inspection of all areas for pest pigeon waste, and removal by trained pigeon control specialist
- Implementing yearly pigeon control program for trapping pigeons
- Ensure no feeding of pest pigeons is taking place, which would interfere with pigeon control, pigeon trapping and pigeon removal
Frequently asked pest pigeon control questions.
- Q. Can pest pigeons carry disease?
- A. Yes pigeons can carry a number of diseases that are harmful to humans histoplasmosis, tuberculosis to name a couple. Pigeons can also host a number of parasites and pigeon waste can be dangerous, which makes pigeon waste removal a must.
- Q. How often do pest pigeons have young?
- A. Pest pigeons are capable of having young year round with January being there slowest reproductive month. Pigeon pest control is important to prevent overpopulation of pest pigeons.
- Q. How do I keep pest pigeons off my balcony?
- A. By implementing proper pest pigeon control netting and exclusion techniques ICU Pest Control can eliminate pest pigeons from gaining entry to your balcony, period.
- Q. Does ICU Pest Control offer pigeon waste removal?
- A. Yes ICU Pest Control offers pigeon waste removal but it is hazardous and requires full body and respiratory protective equipment. A trained pest control specialist should perform pigeon waste removal.