ICU Pest Control offers services for your residential pest control in Hamilton and the surrounding areas. We offer residential wildlife control such as; raccoon removal, residential bird control, and nest removal. We also offer in-home pest control services such as cockroach removal and bed bugs treatment. Give ICU Pest Control a call and we can send out a licensed residential pest control specialist to evaluate the site and situation, identify all pests on site and come up with a proper residential pest control program to suit your home and residential pest control needs, to help protect your family and home from invading pests.
Some of these invading pests do pose serious health risks to your family. Mice and rats, if gone undetected or untreated, can quickly contaminate food containers, food and other objects around your house causing health risks when contaminated food is consumed. ICU Pest Control can send out a licensed pest rodent exterminator and implement a proper residential mice control or rat control program to eliminate the problem. Cockroaches are another dangerous pest that can transmit disease like salmonella (food poisoning). Cockroaches are also the # 1 contributor to asthma in our children, due to cockroach allergens, making residential cockroach control, residential cockroach extermination and residential cockroach removal very important to the safety of your family.
Residential Pest Control Countermeasures
- Mechanical residential pest control
- Glue board residential pest control
- Snap trap residential pest control
- Pest control exclusion techniques to eliminate entry points
- Chemical pest control when necessary
- Preventative pest control
- Yearly residential pest control programs
- Bait station pest control
Residential Wildlife Control & Bird Control Services
- Cleaning and disinfecting of contaminated areas from invading pests & wildlife
- Residential wildlife removal services
- Residential wildlife relocation services
- Residential wildlife control services
- Residential wildlife exclusion services
- Bird control, bird removal and bird nest removal services
- Pigeon control, bird netting and waste removal Installation of bird control spikes
- Yearly residential mouse control, rat control, pest control programs
- Residential goose control, goose management and consulting services
- Residential insect extermination pest control services
- Residential wasp nest removal, wasp extermination services
- Residential bee control, bee removal, bee relocation services
- Carpenter ant control services
- Residential Canada Goose Control
We at ICU Pest Control offer a 5 year guarantee on workmanship and 10 years on materials.
All damage from acts of nature, vandalism or negligence are not covered under this warranty.
Residential Canada Goose Control
Canada geese can be a bit of a pest, as we all know. There are many goose control tactics available to help scare and intimidate these pests from taking up residence on your property. ICU Pest Control recommends implementing a customized goose control, goose management program for the area, you can achieve results that will reduce Canada goose damage and in some cases convince Canadian geese to move on all together. ICU Pest Control recommends using goose control dogs in conjunction with some humane goose population, goose management and goose control techniques combined with some landscape changes can be made to make the area uncomfortable for these pest Canadian geese and prevent geese from feeling safe in the area. YOU NEED TO TAKE AWAY THEIR SENSE OF SECURITY. Rates for goose control services may vary due to size of area and which methods of our goose control program you would like to implement. ICU Pest Control specializes in golf course goose management programs. One of the most important elements of a successful goose control programs is to have your goose control program in place and ready for spring before geese start to nest and have their young. Prevention is better than a cure.
As with all our countermeasures, the first goal of ICU Pest Control is to provide our customers with a list of pest control options that will be humane and take into consideration the well being of the animal, bird, wildlife or creature in question. Another thing to take into consideration is that not all pests are actually pests, in fact some of these so called pest play a beneficial role in the local ecosystem as well as production of food on a global scale, and may only be a pest in the particular area of question and by simply applying some pest control exclusion, pest removal and pest relocation tactics combined with some insight of the behaviour of the invading pest, come up with a solution that is safe for both you and invading pest or pests. In some cases simply relocation of the pest within 1km of the area resulted in solving the pest problem. Of course, time of year will play an important roll in any pest relocation, pest removal and pest exclusion work due to the reproduction cycle of the pest in question. Coming up with a solution that is both humane and environmentally friendly is ICU Pest Controls first goal.
Residential Bird Control, Residential Bird Exclusion & Residential Bird Nest Removal Services
Pest Bird Exclusion Netting
ICU Pest Control offers a wide variety of bird deterrent, bird exclusion and bird control products, depending which bird and where the pest bird is invading will determine which bird control, bird exclusion or bird deterrent is used. Some products include pest bird control netting which if installed properly will eliminate pest birds from gaining entry to area all together, pest bird control spikes are also very effective for pest birds like pigeons and seagulls when they are looking to perch on window ledges and roof edges causing a general defacing of property due to bird droppings. Pest birds can also cause damage and problems in spring due to bird nest locations they choose around your home like vents, widow ledges etc. ICU Pest Control offers pest bird nest removal and pest bird exclusion to prevent pest birds from building nests in the area again.
Pest Bird Exclusion Spikes
Residential Hydroponic Pest Control Services
We at ICU Pest Control offer pest control services for local indoor hydroponic farmers who might be looking for some organic pest control options and/or synthetic chemical pest control options. Some of our organic pest control options include, bio pest control, which if implemented correctly and with the right timing can be very affective. When considering bio pest control it is important to understand that this method of pest control relies on the introduction of beneficial species (predators) to the affected area and is only effective when the pest in question has been noticed early enough to allow beneficial species (predators) to reproduce faster than there prey (pest) allowing the predator to dominate, equally important is correct identification of pests so ICU's pest control specialists can choose the correct beneficial species (predator) to exterminate pest problem quickly.
Residential Soil Garden Organic Pest Control Services
ICU Pest Control offers a wide range of organic soil configurations which allow micro-organisms to thrive and sustain healthy strong plants helping the plants natural pest control defences. ICU Pest Control also offers a large variety of organic teas to offer organic pest control solutions for vegetable crops some of which customized by ICU's organic pest control specialists.
Residential Synthetic Chemical Pest Control Solutions
We at ICU Pest Control also offer the industries top chemical pest control, mechanical pest control and bait pest control services.
Residential Pest Exclusion Electric Fencing
We at ICU Pest Control of a wide range of residential electric fences, whether to keep unwanted pests and wildlife out of your garden or a perimeter around your property to keep pets, and predators out, ICU Pest Control can design the right fence for you, once the decision whether your fence will be permanent, semi-permanent or temporary has been made.
Residential Pest Cleaning Services
ICU Pest Control offers residential pest cleaning services to areas where invading pests have caused damage due to urine, droppings and nest construction. ICU can clean and disinfect your attic, garage etc.
Before Pest Cleaning Services
After Pest Cleaning Services
Bat boxes are a crucial part of any natural pest control program, when integrating beneficial species into the pest control program. Whether you are trying to relocate a bat colony or attract a bat colony to and/or from the area ICU Pest Control can customize a plan to fit your pest control needs and location. ICU Pest Control specializes in pest control programs which uses beneficial species as the foundation for the pest control programs, cutting down on pesticide use and the decline of beneficial species in the area, in turn reducing the impact on the local ecosystem and environment.
Residential Beneficial Plant Pest Control Techniques
Beneficial plant species for natural pest control are only a small part of any natural pest control program as these plants will not eliminate any problems, but rather be one piece of the pest control puzzle.
- Artemisia strong antiseptic helps repel insects and small animals not recommended for vegetable gardens because it releases botanical poison.
- Basil good for flies, mosquitoes and thrips and fine for your veggie garden.
- Bee Balm this will bring bees to your garden that helps with pollination and good to have around your tomato plants.
- Borage this one is all around good for plants and soil repelling hornworms and cabbageworms and attracting bees and wasps to your garden and adding trace elements to the soil.
- Catnip this plant is good for a wide range of insects like ants, weevils, aphids, squash bugs and it works great with ants as well.
- Chives helping with Japanese beetles and carrot rust flies.
- Dahlias repelling nematodes
- Dill attracting predatory wasps and hover flies as bio-pest control as well as hornworms. Dill should be planted away from tomato plants to help keep hornworms away from them. Almost like baiting them away.
- Garlic repelling aphids, Japanese beetle, root maggots, carrot root fly and snails.
- Hyssop attracting honey bees
- Lavender repels fleas and moths.
- Nasturtiums repel whiteflies, cucumber beetles and the yellow flowers act as traps for aphids.