ICU Pest Control offers the industries leading pest control, animal control and bird control products, deterrents & exclusion tactics to provide our customers with professional and
effective control services.
commercial pest control, commercial wildlife control, industrial pest control and industrial wildlife control needs 24/7 to help keep pests and wildlife at bay
Looking For Reliable Pest Removal Services?
What Can You Expect From Your Local Pest Control Specialists?
Many challenges await ICU local pest control specialists upon arriving to your home, the public’s concerns and perceptions about pesticides and their effects on the environment and our health will have a consequence on the on going drift away from the application of pesticides with lengthy residual properties and high toxicities levels. These factors will continue to have an impact on local residential pest control services, with society demanding less exposure to conventional pesticides, a wide range of pest control strategies will need to be executed. Pondering all these issues and the potential risks it will be necessary to implement greener residential pest control solutions in conjunction with lower impact pesticides into management programs.
PEST CHEMICAL TREATMENTS
Pest proofing, non-chemical treatments and proper sanitation will increase the emphasis and status given by clients, regulators and professionals moving forward with ICU local pest control services in the future. The assimilation of these tactics and technologies and with new formulations, biological compounds and chemistries in conjunction with pest behavior will create a very exhilarating future for ICU local pest control specialists.
Due to the fact that the destruction of certain beneficial species is lurking on the horizon, ICU Pest Control offers specialized wildlife control services in Ontario. We specialize in effective wildlife removal and other safe, wildlife control techniques. It is important to us to keep beneficial species thriving in Ontario.
Warranty’s are specific to service, here is what we offer:
Procedure of Integrated Pest Management
IPM applies frequent monitoring to establish if / when treatment is necessary, which utilizes mechanical, chemical, physical, biological and educational pest control systems to keep pest inhabitants low enough to avoid intolerable annoyance and damaging pest levels. Pesticides should not automatically be the first option for solving a pest problem, and when required, low- impact chemicals and treatments should be utilized. Pesticide remedies are not made corresponding with a pre-determined timetable, they are prepared only when and where monitoring has revealed that the pest will trigger undesirable economic, aesthetic or medical harm. The IPM program should, consequently, be environmentally, economically and socially harmonious to meet existing public expectations.
The traits of IPM consist of:
- Determinations for resolving pest problems are yielded on the foundation of verified need.
- All existing and useful management methods are synchronized into the program.
- Satisfaction, health, aesthetics, reassurance and other individual factors are measured when ascertaining the tolerable pest level.
- The social factor: The association of and impact on people with various opinions, preferences, pest tolerances, etc., are considered.
- Ongoing communications with the client to achieve effective solutions.
Eliminating water, shelter and food these pests rely on will have a substantial effect on pest populations. When incorporated with proper chemical control methods, sanitation offers a longer lasting level of pest control service. You can rely on ICU pest control to analyze your pest problem properly, starting with a full inspection which will allow our local pest control specialists to make the proper identification of the pest or pests onsite. Once completed a pest control recommendation will be given for treatment and pest management solutions to best cope with the pest problem.
ICU pest control offers local pest control services that can be defined as an approach that integrates preventive and corrective procedures to stop pests from causing substantial problems. In any style of ICU local pest control programs, these goals should be accomplished at the lowest possible cost, with minimum hazard or risk to clients, and to suitable elements of their environment. All species of pests have the natural capability to reproduce.
Factors that tend to limit this normal reproductive capability are known as control factors. The population of a specific species in a specific place at any given time is the consequence of the collaboration of these two contesting factors. Influencing the factors that limit the survival and reproductive potential of each pest is crucial to effective pest control service. This typically involves the use of pesticides, but an escalating number of pest control specialists are converting to exclusion, sanitation, harbourage elimination, non-chemical control methods and minimum toxic chemicals as pest control substitutes.
The questions you will be asked by our pest control specialists in order to identify pests, problem areas & safety hazards that may be present onsite.
– do you know the species of pest onsite, and have you kept any specimens of the pest for our pest control specialists to identify?
– How long have you been having this pest problem?
– Has any damage occurred as a result of the pest problem?
– Are there multiple pest problem areas?
– Have you had any water leaks or water damage onsite recently?
– Do you have pets onsite?
– Do any family members have medical conditions, respiratory problems or is anyone pregnant? This question is for the safety of all sensitive individuals, including pets and guests, as safety is our first concern.
– Have you been anywhere recently where you may have picked up these pests and brought them home?
– Are there any pilot lights or open flames onsite?
– Do you have exposed food onsite?
– Have you noticed any pest fecal matter?
Local Pest Control Countermeasures
- Mechanical pest control
- Residential Glue boards
- Snap traps
- Exclusion techniques to eliminate entry points
- Chemical treatments
- Chemical dust treatments
- Yearly residential pest control programs
- Bait stations (rats, mice)
- Baits, gel, granular, liquid
- Visual light traps
- Physical barriers
- Irrigation procedures
- Pest food and shelter removal